Cyber Threat Emulations Analyst (NV2)
|Job Title:||Cyber Threat Emulations Analyst (NV2)|
|Start Date:||2021-10-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2021 15:47|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and practical understanding of ICT Networking, both devices and communication protocols.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of computer operating systems, files systems and hardware.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of computer programming languages.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of cyber security devices and applications.
- Knowledge and practical understanding in offensive cyber operations.
- Skill in cyber attack simulation of complex networks and cloud infrastructure using tools like Microsoft CyberBattleSim and Infection Monkey.
- Skill in penetration testing and subsequent reporting of successful actions and security concerns to inform remediation.
- Ability to tailor writing to both technical and lay audiences to provide decision support.
- Skill in the application of intelligence analytical tradecraft including cyber specific threat modelling (Diamond Modelling / ATT&CK / Kill Chain).
- Skill in verbal communications, conveying technical information appropriately terms to provide decision support to both technical security analysts and leadership.
Location of work: ACT
Length of contract: 12-month contract
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require minimum NV2, TSPV preferred.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 November 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's