Senior Testers (Multiple Locations)
|Job Title:||Senior Testers (Multiple Locations)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2021 17:03|
You will have a proven track record in software quality and DevOps, as well as an excellent understanding of complex API and UI testing.
You will be just as comfortable talking about the value of quality with business users as you are talking about the technical implementation with developers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 5 years of UI and API testing experience and demonstrated understanding of testtypes, processes and methodologies
- Extensive experience in writing test frameworks and processes including testplans/strategy, advanced scripting, execution and reporting of applications and APIs
- Experience building and executing test artefacts using Azure DevOps or similar
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience using postman for API testing
- Knowledge of Open ID Connect and OAuth
- Experience in testing Microsoft Dynamics 365 products
- Experience in automation testing including design and development of automated testcases
- Experience in Performance and Stress Testing, including planning, design and execution
Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide Based – Immediate start till 30 June 2022, with possibility of extension based on performance and business requirements.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 November 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information