Senior Windows Engineer/Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Windows Engineer/Administrator|
|Salary:||$0 - $170000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2021 17:12|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Senior Windows Engineer who will be under general direction and accountable for managing complex activities and tasks relating to the development of requirements including but not limited to system definitions, design, development, integration, verification and validation. The role will facilitate planning, organisation, integration and delivery of complex systems engineering services and products.
The role will require systems engineering skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel.
This is a Permanent Opportunity with a large IT Services company.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Working with project managers, product owners, business analysts and senior customers on the design of integrated ICT solutions that support organisational outcomes within the constraints of a technology roadmap.
- Providing windows engineering solutions that demonstrate awareness of dependencies and the need to collaborate and integrate with partner agencies and strategic industry partners.
- Leading the analysis of complex systems and apply engineering expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
- Leading and managing a growing cloud based windows environment.
- Escalating issues and seeking advice from the Project Director and Engineering Manager in a timely manner.
- Contributing to external contract development including identification of approval and verification gates.
- Participating in the review of externally developed test plans and procedures to ensure integration with requirements and verification processes.
- Engaging with relevant stakeholders in documentation development
- Resolving issues and or problems that arise during the course of capability development projects.
- Assisting in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures, and working cohesively and flexibly with the broader project team, key business partners and stakeholder groups.
- 5+ years of overall experience in IT
- 2+ years in Cloud experience, AWS preferred
- Industry certifications are desirable
- Experience in public sector, Defence is preferable
- Experience or knowledge with geospatial systems desirable
- Fully competent in one or more related areas (application, data, information, infrastructure etc.)
- A track record of working on complex projects
- Experience working with security controls
- Proven track record of the development of architectural documentation and solution designs
- Ability to consult directly with customers and offer strategic advice as well as consulting experience within agile environments
- Ability to work under a high level of autonomy
- Demonstrated ability to operate at a consistently high level in isolation and as a team player
- Able to contribute in a number of areas outside of specialty (e.g. enterprise architecture, application reviews, business case development, solution option development, product selection and architecture assessments)
- Strong communication and negotiating skills both written and verbal
- Confidence to communicate and present to senior management teams
Contract Term: PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 08 November 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's