Army-NV2 Cyber Security Specialist
|Job Title:||Army-NV2 Cyber Security Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2021 17:39|
We require a professional cyber security specialist to provide advice, input and recommendations to design and ongoing controls over bespoke ICT equipment. This will range in preparation of documentation for security accreditation through to support and conduct of VA, V&V and penetration testing.
The successful candidate would be an experienced cybersecurity specialist with proven experience in supporting engineering and ICT staff in developing new concepts and integration activities.
• Conduct capability and concept development in context with technical security.
• Conduct security requirements analysis and development.
• Conduct security design and implementation.
• Conduct V&V.
• Support the security certification and accreditation process.
• Plan and deliver engineering services, regulatory compliance.
• Resource management and project outcomes.
• Conduct reviews of contract deliverables.
• Support and/or undertake internal cyber security assessments of the Enterprise and associated environment.
• Implement technical requirements for the certification and accreditation of systems within the Enterprise.
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of documentation to support cyber security.
• Develop and support the cyberspace worthiness of the Enterprise and associated systems.
• Service providers are to employ industry best practice when undertaking the Services.
• Review, evaluate, and/or provide input into the various plans, procedures, technical documentation and system review materials identified above.
• Attend identified meetings and provide reporting and review input.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract until 30 June 2022.
Security Requirements: Current NV2 security clearance required. PV preferred
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 9 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole or Kate on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) level 6 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
(NV1) Security Solution Architect
(RFQ 159) ICT Security Technician