Storage Administrator Level 4 ( NV2, willing to go for TSPV)
|Job Title:||Storage Administrator Level 4 ( NV2, willing to go for TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-11-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2021 11:32|
The role will involve working with business representatives, project managers, software developers and other technical stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of ICT storage systems.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and testing of:
- Storage arrays
- Storage networks to provide appropriate resilience and agility
- Backup services to protect corporate data
- Storage monitoring solutions
- Providing Level 1 and 2 and support for the management and sustainment of storage environments, including provisioning, disaster recovery, capacity management and monitoring.
- Analysing technical problems and contributing to effective solutions, enhancements and/or workarounds. Continual service improvement and streamlining of administrative processes and standards
- Following and maintaining IT industry and ICT security best practice as well as current and emerging technologies to improve system capability in an enterprise-scale environment.
- Participates in building and sustaining stakeholder engagement, including being able to communicate with influence and negotiate effectively.
The successful applicant will require the following skills and experience:
- Relevant ICT qualifications or commensurate experience.
- Demonstrated experience, and/or the ability to acquire skills, in storage system design, administration and support.
- Demonstrated experience, and/or the ability to acquire skills, in one or more storage technologies such as EMC PowerScale (Isilon), XtremIO, Object Store and CommVault.
- Demonstrated experience, and/or the ability to acquire skills, in fibre channel networking technologies such as Brocade Director or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Ability to manage own workload and work independently with minimal supervision, to agreed priorities and reports on progress.
- Proven track record in the delivery of ICT services and projects.
Location of work: The role may be based in Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne. Noting travel to Canberra will be required (within any applicable COVID restrictions).
Length of contract: 12 and 24 month contracts will be considered, unless negotiated otherwise.
SFIA Skills Required: Mandatory LOR4 (Primary Role)
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required for these roles is Negative Vetting 2 (NV2) as a minimum, however Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance holders are preferred. Successful candidates will be required to upgrade or gain acceptance of their clearances to TSPV status before commencement and depending on the age and / or level of their current clearance, could take between three and 12 months.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 November 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
VMWare System Engineer level 5 (willing to go for TSPV/ TSPV)
System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)