Systems Administrator - Windows level 4 ( NV2, willing to go for TSPV)
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator - Windows level 4 ( NV2, willing to go for TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-11-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2021 11:56|
The role will involve working with business representatives, project managers, software developers and other technical stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of ICT infrastructure and systems.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Develop plans for installation, configuration, patching, upgrade and testing of ICT infrastructure including operating systems, virtualisation platforms and enterprise applications.
- Continuous ICT infrastructure monitoring and optimisation to ensure performance, capacity and availability of services.
- Participate in all aspects of the ICT infrastructure and systems support lifecycle, including provision of on-going support.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures, system documentation and other project supporting documentation to fully and properly reflect the system. These documents will include, but are not limited to;
- Detailed designs.
- System requirements.
- Test plans.
- Security compliance documentation.
- Desirable Experience: Minimum 2 year’s Windows Systems Administration experience
- A technical understanding or willingness to learn a range of technologies within the directorate’s portfolio including Powershell, automation, Windows server SOE’s, Active Directory, group policy, Exchange as well as our future alignment with cloud technologies. Experience in Microsoft Systems Centre Suite of Products will be well regarded.
- Desirable Qualifications (any):
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT or Computer Science.
- Diploma of IT.
- Microsoft certifications.
- ITIL Foundation in IT Service Management certification.
Location of work: The role may be based in Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne. Noting travel to Canberra will be required (within any applicable COVID restrictions).
Length of contract: 12 and 24 month contracts will be considered, unless negotiated otherwise.
SFIA Skills Required: Mandatory LOR4 (Primary Role)
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required for these roles is Negative Vetting 2 (NV2) as a minimum, however Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance holders are preferred. Successful candidates will be required to upgrade or gain acceptance of their clearances to TSPV status before commencement and depending on the age and / or level of their current clearance, could take between three and 12 months.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 November 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 4 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)
Project Management level 4 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)
Project Support Officer level 3 and level 4 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)
Business Analyst level 5 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)
Project Manager level 5 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)