|Job Title:||Front-End Developer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2021 15:33|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join one of their teams to deliver on Whole-of-Government programmes. You will realise design or prototypes and are responsible for the development of software and technical design while adhering to standard development patterns. The role is also responsible for exploratory work to prove modern technologies and implementations. You will also work closely with other developers, as well as architects, analysts and testers, in multi-disciplinary teams.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Undertaking analysis, design, development, prototyping, testing and maintenance activities with a focus on security and accessibility
- Building web products to serve a variety of citizens’ needs
- Implementing prototypes and proof-of-concepts for internal use
- Providing go-live support and maintenance for applications
- Proposing, facilitating and documenting innovative solutions to meet enterprise and user needs
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of software development methodologies, security frameworks, and transfer knowledge to other team members
- Ensuring project deliverables and milestones are met on time
- Demonstrated minimum 2+ years recent experience in front end development
- Demonstrated experience developing and testing components and applications in Angular
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent working knowledge of cross-browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), and design systems
- Experience working with React and code versioning (Git)
- Experience working in agile delivery teams and on open-source projects
- Qualifications in design and/or software engineering
Location: Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
Contract Term: Until 31 January 2023 with 1 x 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 09 November 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's