(NV1) Project Manager SFIA 4
|Job Title:||(NV1) Project Manager SFIA 4|
|Start Date:||2021-11-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kowhai Kerewaro|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2021 10:51|
Australian Signals Directorate
Opportunity ID 17062 Project Manager SFIA 4
Application closing date
Wednesday 10 November 2021 at 8am (in Canberra)
Agile delivery and Governance
*Please respond to the section highlighted in red*
The Project Manager will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills, who can think critically and utilise their excellent problem solving skills, as well as undertake negotiations, delegate effectively, and make timely decisions.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, organising and directing the completion of specific projects for the organisation and ensuring the project(s) are on time, on budget, and within scope. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the project life cycle.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Applicants must have a current active NV1 Security Clearance in order to apply.
Applicants must respond to the attached Statement of Work.
Please note: Candidates who do not address the essential criteria are likely to be found unsuitable.
Estimated start date
Location of work
Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Manage the Project life cycle including: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Controlling and Closure.
- Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of project/s.
- Contribute to activities for planning, requirements analysis, and implementation.
- Undertake project risk management to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat and review risks and issues.
- Co-ordinate staff and project resourcing according to project priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Development and Management of project risks and issues and escalates issues and seek advice from Director in a timely manner.
- Conduct project stage review and reporting, financial management, risk and issue management.
- Develop and contribute to project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Developing procedures, Communications Plans, Exception Reports, and Completion Reports.
- Create detailed Project reports for executive staff.
- are eligible to work in Australia
- hold a negative vetting level 1 clearance
- have worked for Australian Signals Directorate in the past
For each candidate, you must include:
- start date
- hourly rate (excluding GST)
- responses to the selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria)
- references (this can be included in their résumé)
- any additional information if requested by Australian Signals Directorate
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Assessor (multiple roles) SFIA SCTY 4 and SFIA METL 3
Project Manager – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Training Manager level 4 (TSPV)
Planning Manager – Multiple roles level 4 (TSPV)
Delivery Manager – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)