|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2021 12:37|
One of our Federal Government clients require an Enterprise Architect to start approx. 10 December. The principal accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain enterprise ICT infrastructure plans including capacity management, availability and disaster recovery and infrastructure refresh.
- Continually improve ICT strategic planning capability by developing, evolving and applying a consistent set of ICT strategic planning guidelines and templates.
- Develop, execute and manage sustainable strategic planning processes to ensure that strategic planning is integrated into agency funding cycles and processes.
- Assist technology owners to incorporate infrastructure strategic planning into funding bids.
- Applies broad ICT knowledge, specialist subject matter expertise and an awareness of infrastructure technology trends to strategic planning.
- Enhance and maintain the enterprise infrastructure architecture repository, including documenting current and target state infrastructure solution designs.
- Collaborate with industry as well as portfolio and partner agencies to validate and align strategy as well as to identify opportunities for ICT shared services, ICT reuse, ICT consolidation and ICT rationalisation.
- Provide ICT Infrastructure design assurance and advice to the Design Authority.
- Assist with chairing and managing the Design Authority when required.
- Marshal infrastructure design and technology knowledge to assist project and ICT support teams with technology planning.
- Participate in, and assist with, management of cross-agency architecture forums
- Apply highly developed written and verbal communication skills to capture and convey strategic plans and their rationale.
- Develop concise briefings for a range of audiences with diverse interests and ICT knowledge.
- Develop and maintain the Enterprise Architecture repository.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake, manage and communicate Infrastructure planning across the agency and ensure strategic planning influences investment submissions and work plans.
- Well-developed leadership and people management skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships that deliver agreed decisions and trade-offs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and consistently apply strategic planning processes, standards and templates.
- Demonstrated breadth of ICT knowledge, as well as specialisation in one or more technology disciplines, and the ability to apply this knowledge to developing and documenting infrastructure solutions, ICT strategic planning, and ICT Governance.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications skills, including demonstrated ability to tailor communication to meet the needs and expertise of the target audience.
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT. Contract has an estimated start date of 10 December 2021 for 12 months with 2 x12 month extensions.
Must be Australian citizens and have current negative vetting level 1 clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Monday 8 November 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's