3 x Software Development / Data Scientist / DevOps Specialist (TSPV)
|Job Title:||3 x Software Development / Data Scientist / DevOps Specialist (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-11-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2021 13:50|
A broad range of skills are required given the breadth of the programme. Hence the request for a “blend” of skills from the successful team.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Across the team: Software Engineering / Data Science / DevOps Qualifications (Desirable)
- Under guidance, develop fusion and automated reasoning algorithms (AI/ML), up to TRL 5, for processing intelligence data and information from multiple sources.
- Under guidance, develop front end interfaces, up to TRL 5, to facilitate end user engagement with system output.
- Deploy developed capabilities using current available technologies, including the combination of containerisation and DevSecOps.
- Onboard developed capability into the integrated information eco system (RDH).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility PROG Level 4 (x1), and PROG Level 3 (x2)
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 November 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)
.Net Developer x 4 (NV1)
2 x Systems Engineers (NV2/TSPV)
DevOps Engineer (Contract or Perm)
Security Infrastructure Systems Administrator level 3 (TSPV)