2 x Project Support Officers (TSPV)
|Job Title:||2 x Project Support Officers (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-11-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2021 16:59|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated Program or Project Management knowledge and experience, including the ability to assist in the development of standard governance processes and plans.
- Program and/or Project Management Qualifications highly regarded.
- Ability to deliver outcomes in a dynamic environment.
- Contribute to our client’s key strategy and planning documentation with the aim to integrate geospatial data and services across the maritime, land and geospatial intelligence domains.
- Undertake research and analysis to assist our client with the development of key strategies, planning and requirements documentation.
- Contribute to the continued development of large complex government department’s governance frameworks.
- Assist in the development of risks and issues management as well as quality management and assurance.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 November 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's