|Job Title:||Procurement Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2021 17:41|
The successful candidate will have experience within government procurement policy and procedures and will be quality focused and results driven.
It would be highly desirable if you have these skills:
- Demonstrated experience in driving key procurement activities, providing advice on procurement activities and delivering strategic procurements that are complex in nature, high profile and of high risk and high value.
- Have led or managed a strategic tender process in the public sector within the last 12 months
- Have well-developed understanding of Government policies, procedures and processes and the ability to apply the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs)
- Be details-oriented and able to manage requests to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and professional presentation
- Demonstrated ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders across Government and industry on complex matters.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and minimum qualifications such as a Diploma in Government or Procurement and Contracts
The role is based in Canberra with an estimate start of 29 November until 30 June 2022. 2 x 12 month extension options possible.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and have a currnet Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to provide a covering letter no longer than 2 pages outlining your skills and experience relevant to the position description, and an up-to-date resume.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Applications close Thursday 11 November 2021.