|Job Title:||Analytics Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2021 18:00|
The Analytics Engineer will be responsible for:
- Writing robust, performant, production quality code and tests
- Identifying and applying appropriate design patterns and practices
- Providing a leading contribution to the design and code review processes
- Assisting delivery leadership with work planning and estimations
- Support the testing and deployment of the platform both internally and externally
- Working with project governance to ensure successful product delivery
- Fostering a positive, respectful, and delivery focused culture for the team.
- Production experience designing and implementing communication-intensive networked systems, including a strong understanding of communication workloads and security in this context.
- Prior product development experience, including work delivering research and development projects to production.
- Knowledge of web API design best practices and experience with modern API tools and platforms.
- Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and practices and experience with integration and messaging platforms
- Strong understanding of SQL and experience with relational database systems
The role is based in Canberra or Sydney with an estimate start of 17 January 2022 for 24 months with an 12 month extension option possible.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and have a current or the ability to obtain a NV1 Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Applications close Thursday 11 November 2021.