|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Start Date:||2021-11-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2021 15:41|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect who will work as part of a project team to provide technical direction and architectural guidance for a mixed discipline engineering team focussed on Linux based solutions. The ideal candidate will be mission focused and have the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team working closely with the client on a rewarding development project.
In addition to providing architectural oversight, you will be responsible for ensuring that created artefacts adhere to the architectural principals and standards defined by the project to ensure their designs are implemented as intended.
You will need to have a background in delivering complex platforms, applying software engineering methodologies to achieve a successful outcome. A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Solutions Architect is preferred.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Engages with stakeholders to translate technical requirements into design artefacts that inform development activities.
- Works closely and collaboratively within a multi-discipline design and architecture team to ensure solution alignment.
- Display strong written communication skills for system design documentation and for influential communication to the client.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Linux engineering topics.
- Provides mentoring and thought leadership within engineering teams.
- Participates in the E2E design, development, integration and testing of platforms and services.
- Conduct backlog refinement and task estimation
- Demonstrable experience in systems design and/or architecture for complex solutions.
- Experience creating both high level and detailed design artefacts.
- Experience working in software development and/or with DevOps teams.
- Knowledge of a wide range of current Linux based products and technologies.
- CI/CD and DevSecOps experience.
- Experience in Government Secure Environments.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems.
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2022 with extension options
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a minimum AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 12 November 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's