|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Start Date:||2021-11-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2021 16:03|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Network Engineer who will be part of a multi-disciplined team of highly skilled personnel accountable for the design and implementation of a large multi-environment solution. You will need to demonstrate a strong aptitude with both physical and virtual network design and implementation, and familiarity with a variety of industry standard vendor technologies and services.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Physical network design and implementation across several network security domains at enterprise scale
- Virtual network design and implementation within a VMWare based SDDC
- Automating the deployment, configuration, and ongoing management of network devices across a variety of vendors
- Enabling the automated operational and security monitoring of network devices across a variety of vendors.
- Working closely with other disciplines within the delivery team to ensure that the services and applications being deployed align to networking solution best practices
- Development of detailed design and operational artefacts supporting the delivery
- Assisting with planning for a multi-phase delivery
- Designing, deploying, and managing enterprise routers and switches, including Cisco
- Strong understanding of networking best practices within a SDDC, and virtual networking in general
- Understanding of Cisco ACI fabric
- Working with Radius based identity and authentication controls and their integration with Active Directory
- A detailed knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol, including VLAN configuration
- A detailed knowledge of DNS and DHCP
- Deploying and configuring enterprise firewalls
- Working with Network Management Systems and the SNMPv3 protocol
- Working with syslog and forwarding of operational and audit logs
- Troubleshooting complex network related issues
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2022 with extension options
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a minimum AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 12 November 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's