Digital / Website Manager
|Job Title:||Digital / Website Manager|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2021 10:24|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking a Digital Website Manager to work with their small, energetic and highly skilled team, who are responsible for all aspects of communication including their website.
In this role you will be responsible for leading and providing strategic direction for the website in GovCMS (Drupal 9) and leading how they enhance and improve it in accordance with content best practice principle while meeting WCAG compliance.
You will manage related projects including provision of expert technical advice to content owners, site administration and content clean up, publishing, author training, reporting etc.
We are looking for a driven and talented professional who is an exemplary communicator, has a strong track record of achieving results, can quickly build effective working relationships, and respond well to emerging priorities.
You bring critical thinking, professional judgement and problem-solving skills, including the ability to research and analyse issues promptly and providing appropriate and innovative advice and solutions. Key duties of the position include :
- Lead a small team to oversee and manage the website, a redevelopment and re-design project including providing technical advice and recommendations to support digital communications and activities.
- Manage stakeholder relationships with partner government agencies, industry and service providers.
- Evaluate and manage website performance, facilitate hosting arrangements, create, schedule, edit, coordinate and publish communication content
- Lead the development, streamlining and implementation of new digital policies, processes and procedures to meet online digital content needs; combined with email design/deliverability best practices.
- Produce and maintain accurate reports of upcoming and historic changes, along with implementing and scheduling web promotions, email campaigns, whilst tracking results.
- A proactive, positive attitude, a positive approach to teamwork and collaboration as well as a working independently, demonstrating your own initiative and ability to adapt to change.
- Excellent written and oral communication and analytical skills and high attention to detail to prepare effective reports, ministerial briefings and presentations for the Executive and Minister.
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and achieve results under pressure, including the ability to prioritise effectively to manage competing tasks.
- Demonstrated ability in managing departmental websites (including technical aspects) and publishing in govCMS to help develop, enhance and maintain the accessibility, accuracy and relevance of content on the website.
- Experience in digital media including writing, editing and producing evidenced based and innovative digital content for a range of channels and familiarity with Australian Government Branding Guidelines, WCAG accessibility requirements, Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Ability to lead a small team working with a wide range of stakeholders including across government and industry in a high-pressure environment with fast turnaround times to achieve outcomes
- Knowledge of SEO, with an excellent understanding of the principles which form best practice for on-site optimisation
- Understanding of government digital standards and Website technical experience is highly desirable.
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT, with an estimated start date of 15 December 2021 for 6 months, with a 6 month extension.
Must be Australian citizens and have ability to obtain baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Saturday 13 November 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's