Project Management level 4 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Management level 4 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-11-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2021 14:07|
The role will involve working with business stakeholders, software developers and / or administrators, system architects / analysts, testers and business analyst personnel.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Role in planning, development and implementation of discrete phases and/or projects and systems.
- Experience in organisational project methodologies. Assists in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Conducts procurement activities to support wider project requirements, including engagement with service providers.
- Contributes to project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans (including reviews and reporting on progress), Exception and Completion Reports.
- Desirable Certification: AIPM certification or equivalent commensurate with level
Location of work: Canberra ACT
Length of contract: 12 and 24 month contracts will be considered, unless negotiated otherwise.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required to apply for these roles is Negative Vetting 2 (NV2), however Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance holders will be given preference. All successful candidates will be required to upgrade to or gain acceptance of their TSPV clearance prior to commencement and depending on the age and / or level of their current clearance, could take 3-12 months.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 November 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
VMWare System Engineer level 5 (willing to go for TSPV/ TSPV)
Data Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)