Business Analyst level 5 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst level 5 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-11-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2021 14:21|
The role will involve working with business stakeholders, project managers, system architects and development personnel.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Is accountable for investigating complex business needs, problems and opportunities and recommends effective business and ICT changes (processes, systems, people, information).
- Applies expert knowledge of business analysis methods and techniques to understand and articulate business requirements and business outcomes.
- Constructs documentation to support the requirements definition, including but not limited to: requirements specifications, process maps, service design artefacts, functional and non-functional requirements, change management implications, data and reporting considerations
- Analyses very complex ICT business problems and applies expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
- Identifies potential business options and approaches to realise business improvements
Location of work: Canberra ACT
Length of contract: 12 and 24 month contracts will be considered, unless negotiated otherwise.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required to apply for these roles is Negative Vetting 2 (NV2), however Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance holders will be given preference. All successful candidates will be required to upgrade to or gain acceptance of their TSPV clearance prior to commencement and depending on the age and / or level of their current clearance, could take 3-12 months.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 November 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst – Multiple Positions level 5 (TSPV)
Portfolio Management Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Learning and Development Analyst - Designer level 5 (TSPV)
Telecommunications Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
Data Scientist level 5 (TSPV)