Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2021 09:45|
An exciting opportunity is available to be part of an award-winning multi-year initiative to modernise one of our Federal Government clients’ core business systems. You will play an important role in the Patents Modernisation Initiative which is at the forefront of digital transformation. This role is available for a highly-organised dynamic professional seeking experience in a fast paced IT agile delivery environment. You will work across multiple IT enabled projects, supporting Delivery Managers in administering agile governance to optimise delivery of new digital capabilities for business users. Under the direction of Delivery Managers, this role will:
- support Delivery Managers in successfully delivering IT-enabled projects within scope, time, cost, and quality constraints.
- support project planning activities including scheduling, risk, issue and benefits management
- draft and maintain project documentation and registers
- administer project documentation repositories (Objective, JIRA, Confluence), ensuring they remain up to date
- identify and resolve administrative issues blocking project progress
- organise project meetings, prepare agendas, minutes and briefing papers, and follow up on status of actions arising
- administer recruitment activities including drafting procurement minutes, and facilitating onboarding and departure processes
- support the roll out of new capability and features to end users (access requests, communications, training materials, etc)
- draft project status reports as required
- undertake diverse day to day administrative activities as required. Applicants must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively across multi-discipline teams.
- Proven skills and experience over multiple years working in IT-enabled projects providing project support services
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication, including experience writing project documentation and presenting reports
- Proven ability to proactively identify, problem solve and address issues impacting project progress
- Project management education or certification (Agile Practitioner, Certified Scrum Master, PRINCE2, etc)
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT, with an estimated start date of 4 December 2021 for 12 months, with extension options of 2x12 months.
Must be Australian citizens.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Wednesday 24 November 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's