Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2021 10:21|
An exciting opportunity is available to be part of an award-winning multi-year initiative to modernise one of our Federal Government clients’ core business systems. This is a senior level role for highly experienced Web Developers and may be performed fully remotely.
You will play an important role in the Patents Modernisation Initiative which is at the forefront of digital transformation through agile delivery and DevOps approaches. This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop IT systems supporting business. Under the direction of the Delivery Manager, Solution Architects and Technical Lead, this role will:
- Design, build and test web applications across the full development stack, using technologies including Vue.js, MuleSoft, Pega, and Oracle database.
- Plan, document, and manage the deliverable tasks that are assigned to the team.
- Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
- Collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development.
- Instill a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
- Work with the delivery manager to support an agile delivery model.
- Undertake additional duties as required. Applicants must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively in a multi-discipline team.
Senior level skills and experience over multiple years building modern web applications using enterprise integration platforms (e.g. MuleSoft, J2EE, RESTful web services)
Demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following:
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Location and Contract Term:
This role is fully remote, with an estimated start date of 4 January 2022 for 12 months, with extension options of 2x12 months.
Must be Australian citizens.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Sunday 5 December 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's