(NV1) Cloud Infrastructure Specialist
|Job Title:||(NV1) Cloud Infrastructure Specialist|
|Start Date:||2021-11-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Damien Mackerras|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2021 10:54|
These additional measures will enhance cyber protections for critical infrastructure facilities, strengthen our partnerships with industry and boost the provision of cyber security advice to families, older Australians and small businesses.
Cloud Engineer Specialists are needed in support of the Australian Cyber Security Centre's Capability Development Program. The successful candidates will join project teams with a range of specialist cloud technology, software development, system administration, data engineering, business analysis, verification and validation, and project management peers. The roles will report to the Project Managers.
In collaboration with security architects and technical leads, the Cloud Infrastructure Specialists will build, test and deliver scalable, secure cloud (PaaS) infrastructure and pipelines across a number of platforms.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Expert public, private and hybrid cloud computing experience
- Experience in architecting solutions hosted on Cloud technology including: AWS, Azure, Openstack or VMWare
- Experience building and supporting automation using container technologies and deployment pipelines with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and/or CloudFoundry
- Sound understanding of networking, security and content distribution
- Experience using Infrastructure as Code tooling such as terraform
- Experience working in an environment employing DevOps principles, methodologies and culture
- Experience in automating and running cloud infrastructure
- Experience with observability tooling such as Prometheus / Grafana / AlertManager
- Excellent analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for periods up to up to a further 12 months.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of this role, we require an NV1 clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2nd December 2021.
Call Damien on 0480 002 455 or 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
Solutions Cloud Architect
Senior Systems and Infrastructure Engineer
Security Infrastructure Systems Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)