SAS ETL Developer
|Job Title:||SAS ETL Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2021 13:57|
Experience & Skills:
- Exposure to business and the technologies that support the business
- Strong knowledge on system development life cycle
- Strong analysis skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of data modelling principles for data warehouses
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good team player who is willing to work with other team members in knowledge sharing.
- Strong delivery focus to complete tasks within schedule and quality standards
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of business intelligence solutions and data warehouse development
- Ability to prioritise multiple deliverables, and respond under pressure with competing priorities
- Ability to display creative thought leadership, drive results, innovation and change
- Strong management skills and ability to develop collaborative relationships across multiple teams to influence and drive results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, while sustaining high performance standards
The Deliverables for the SAS ETL Developer role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide the technical design, implementation, testing, and compliance for identified solutions.
- Design and implement ETL scripts and data warehouse solutions.
- Collaborate on warehouse and reporting design. Work with business teams to understand business process.
- In conjunction with the development team, ensure quality standards are adhered to during development and implementation.
- Document the architectural design and production support processes in relevant artefacts.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the overall application architecture and ensure that this understanding is conveyed to and maintained current with all team members
- Interpret the technical specifications of Solutions.
- Ensure that security, auditability and data integrity issues are covered in the design of the application.
- Recommend changes to development and system standards.
- Provide guidance and direction to other developers on application standards and use of development tools.
- Ensure processes are in place to control development quality. This includes responsibility for thorough and comprehensive unit and system testing.
- Work with the Data Warehouse Production Team for job migration, optimisation and scheduling.
- Co-ordinate handover and production scheduling and validation
Location and Contract Term:
The role can be based in Canberra or Brisbane, with an estimate start of 5 January for 12 months with a 1 x 12-month extension options.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and have the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions on how to apply for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Applications close Wednesday 24 November 2021.