|Job Title:||CRM Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2021 21:18|
Working with a great existing team of O365 specialists, our client has opportunities for developers from junior to senior levels of experience to provide developer services in project and BAU support roles.
These are ongoing contract roles with a minimum of 2 years plus extensions.
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM / 365 configuration and solution design
- Excellent communication skills
- Workshop facilitation and participation
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline Implementation (design / build / test)
- Experience with PowerApps and PowerBI
- Knowledge of and adherence to Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration best practices
- Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded
The role is based in Canberra, with an estimate start of 2 January 2022. The initial contract is for 24 months with extension options.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and have the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Sunday 28 November 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Oracle Developer
Senior Web Developer level 5 (NV1)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer Engineer – Multiple positions level 5 (Python/Java) (TSPV)