Solution Architect (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect (Baseline)|
|Start Date:||2021-11-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kowhai Kerewaro|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2021 11:52|
The Solution Architect will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendors and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements. This role may also be required to develop reference artefacts for use in other parts of DST.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
• Exposure to Computational and data analytics platforms (eg. High-performance computing, compute clustering, Hadoop)
• Experience producing business architecture capability maps
• Prior experience in producing technology roadmaps
• Software development environment design principles; Software development environment technologies (eg. Atlassian, Github, Puppet, Jenkins, etc)
• Directory, identity and access management services (eg. Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Azure Active Directory, ADFS, SAML, OAuth, MFA, etc )
• Contemporary network design and technologies
Location of work: Victoria.
Length of contract: 7 Months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of work we require a current Baseline clearance.
How to Apply: Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 November 2021.
Call Kowhai 0408 002 504 for any further Information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's