Project / Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Project / Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2021 14:55|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage IT infrastructure and software related projects in accordance with the project management principles and methodology. The successful applicant will be expected to project manage a wide variety of infrastructure and development projects. This will involve working closely with technical delivery teams, Project Sponsor, Resource Manager, and the Project Management Office, as well as relevant business stakeholders. On occasions this may involve working with third parties including solution providers. The ability to cultivate good working relations with a variety of people is a vital component of project success.
Extensive experience as a Project Manager in the delivery of complex IT projects, effectively demonstrating a solid track record in delivery of singular or multiple projects running simultaneously. Duties include:
- Manage projects in accordance with project management principles and methodology.
- Develop and maintain strong and productive relationships with stakeholders
- Ensure that all specific project products and services are delivered to expectations (scope), in a timely manner, within allocated budget, and with all risks managed.
- Prepare reports, briefs and project documentation as required to comply with Project Management framework and reporting requirements.
- Highly developed and demonstrated skills and experience (+ 8 years) in project management.
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, including the ability to plan and coordinate projects, and deliver outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in; and understanding of the government procurement process/requirements, and management of vendors to achieve organisational goals.
- Highly developed oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills, including the ability to provide and negotiate options, recommendations and solutions in a timely and constructive manner.
- Project Management experience in the implementation of Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS).
Location and Contract Term:
This role can be based in ACT or NSW, with an estimated start date of 17 January 2022 for 6 months with a potential 6-12 month extension.
Must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Wednesday 1 December 2021 at 6pm.