Solution Architect Applications
|Job Title:||Solution Architect Applications|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2021 13:07|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking a Solution Architect to work across delegated Stream(s) of work with the ROBUST Program to deliver fit for purpose Solution Architectures. This would include but not be limited to working within a multidisciplinary team of Business Analysts, Program Architects, Project and Program Managers and Business Stakeholders.
A key focus area for this role will be towards the Applications transformation initiatives inclusive of the required supporting solutions and testing services which form the initial priority.
The Solution Architect will play a leading role in the applications review assessments, defining solution architectures across the application portfolio, establishing approaches to remediation, and support the planning for the remediation work effort.
You would be expected to drive a Solution Outcome in a consultative manner and produce deliverables that are in alignment with artefacts developed by the Architecture practise and the ROBUST Program deliverable standards. Examples of expected deliverables:
- Solution Architecture Description (frequent) Completion of this artefact, via inputs from various sources, consultation with relevant stakeholders and presentation at Architecture Review Group (ARG). This artefact includes but not limited to the following components:
- Conceptual Architecture
- Physical Architecture
- Integration with other systems
- Risks Issues and dependencies
- Deployment considerations
- Technology Options & Position Papers (rare) This artefact includes but not limited to the following components:
- Analysis of a technology problem as directed by the Enterprise/Lead Architect.
- Market Analysis of emerging and current technology landscape
- Consultation with relevant stakeholders to gather current state
- Vendor management as required in a System Integrator capacity to ensure Solutions provided by vendor integrate with existing architecture and technology frameworks
- Review of vendor solution documents and provision of formal feedback via feedback log.
- Resolution of feedback via consultative approach.
- Demonstrates the right skills and experience, a good understanding of the requirements and works in an agile way.
- Technical competence is also assessed by reviewing the candidates mandatory and desirable skills and experience.
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role.
- Delivers on intended results and outcomes.
- Availability and capacity to undertake the role.
- Ability to develop and contribute to innovative solutions.
- Candidate demonstrates ability to make decisions, involves others as appropriate, demonstrates ability to resolve issues.
- How well the candidate will work in the organisation.
- Values and behaviour are similar.
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in Victoria, with an estimated start date of 10 January 2022 to 30 June 2022, with 2x 6 month extensions.
Must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Thursday 2 December 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's