Database and report developer level 4 (COGNOS 11/T-SQL) (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Database and report developer level 4 (COGNOS 11/T-SQL) (Baseline)|
|Start Date:||2021-11-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2021 15:20|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- COGNOS 11 report/dashboard designer/development skills
- SQL Server (T-SQL) skills
- DB2 table
- ETL development
- Sound communication skills – oral and written
- Technical writing skills, creation and maintenance of a range of documentation
- Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation
- Advanced COGNOS 11 report developments skills
- Database development ability to consolidate data sources, develop a data dictionary and structures
- Automation experience
Location of work: Canberra ACT
Length of contract: 6-month contract
Term Extension Options: One (1) x up to six (6) month option to be exercised at the sole discretion of the Commonwealth.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required to apply for these roles is a minimum of Baseline security clearance at the commencement of the Contract with agreement to progress to Negative Vetting 1 if requested.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 December 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
.Net/ C# Developer level 3 or level 4 (NV1)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer – Multiple positions level 4 (Python, Java) (TSPV)