Change Management Specialist
|Job Title:||Change Management Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2021 18:17|
We have an opportunity available for a highly driven Change Management Specialist, to support change management activities across our Federal Government client. There are two roles available, one is focused on changes associated with modernising the workplace and the other on the introduction of the departments brand new Command Centre.
Key position responsibilities:
- Support the Director in delivering change support across projects within the Organisational Transformation Division
- Support the uplift of Change Management capability by establishing an Enterprise Change Management office and the establishment of a Change Management network
- Provide change management expertise to support and guide staff, projects and Project Managers
- Develop, implement and evaluate change-focused communications strategies and plans
- Represent the section and branch at forums
- Support activities to assist the organisation to develop strategy relating to transformation, including workshops, meetings, change management and communication activities.
- Develop and maintain key internal and external relationships, including liaising with stakeholders on policy, project or operational issues and responding to stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Make and communicate decisions using good judgement, expertise and knowledge, governed by legislation, regulations, best practice principles or relevant operating instructions and procedures
- Complete research tasks, including scanning the environment, identifying best practice information and synthesising relevant information.
- Contribute to the coordination of communications for the Organisational Transformation Division
- Manage contracts and relationships with external vendors Submission
The role is based in Canberra, with an estimate start of 11 January 2022 to 30 June 2022 with 2 x 6-months extension option.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and have the ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Monday 6 December 2021.