Business Architect (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Business Architect (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kowhai Kerewaro|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2021 16:26|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic advice to DFS-A and Army HQ in relation to the adoption of the SAP solution delivered by the ERP Program
- Establish a target operating model (TOM) vision for DFS-A that will enable the directorate to continue delivering services to Army HQ
- Identify risks and issues in the current operating model internally and externally that will influence the ability of DFS-A to deliver its mission
- Provide strategic advice on how to avoid risks and resolve issues and enable the adoption of the SAP solution
- Liaise with groups and services to ensure a standardised process is established
- In depth understanding of the Client’s ERP program, including Value Chains, Scope of delivery, Business Scenarios and SAP Processes.
- In depth understanding of the Client’s EPR scope from processes, Systems and Data perspectives
- Be able to engage with various stakeholders including ADF, APS, and Contractors.
- Have highly developed writing skills and be able to produce documentation which is logical, succinct and underpinned by evidence and analysis.
Length of contract 12 months
Contract extensions 2 x 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of work we require a current Baseline clearance.
How to Apply: Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 07 December 2021.
Call Kowhai 0480 002 504 for any further Information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's