Dynamics CRM/Portal/Azure Specialist Developer
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM/Portal/Azure Specialist Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2021 16:43|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking a Dynamics CRM / Portal / Azure Specialist / Developer to work in their department that delivers and operationally manages a suite of D365 business applications. D365 platform is strategic business applications delivery platform for better collaboration, resource optimisation and to deliver integrated solutions. The delivery teams are structured into Agile Solutions Train with three operational Agile Release Train (ARTs) with multiple scrum teams operating in DevOps model within Scaled Agile framework (SAFe). They are working towards capacity based, capability funded model to leverage multiple productivity benefits of SAFe framework. In DevOps model Delivery and Operational responsibility are assigned within scrum teams.
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Power Platform Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialist member of the Agile project team, you will help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), Project Manager, Business Analysts, and Testers to deliver the required solutions.
You will also help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), project manager, business analysts, and testers to deliver the required solutions.
Team deliver and operationally manage a suite of D365 business applications. D365 platform is strategic business applications delivery platform and recently, the department has consolidated D365 program capability to a program delivery model for better collaboration, resource optimisation and to deliver integrated solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Power platform business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with Azure DevOps or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation.
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements
- Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments
- Peer solution / code review feedback
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
- Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solution
Qualifications: Mandatory and/or desirable:
- Relevant IT qualifications/certifications
- Knowledge and experience in agile delivery
- Highly desirable: Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
- Highly desirable: Preferably 5+ years’ experience designing and developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Highly desirable: Design, development and implementation of SSRS Reports for Dynamics
- Highly desirable: Experience with the configuration and implementation of the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook (preferable), and/or Dynamics 365 for Outlook (CRM plugin)
- Highly desirable: Demonstrated experience with integration of D365 with other Azure applications and on premises applications
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile based method
- Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including when making decisions.
Location and Contract Term:
This role can based in Canberra ACT, NSW, QLD or offsite, with an estimated start date of 20 December 2021 for 12 months, with 1x 12 month extension.
Must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Thursday 9 December 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's