Program Management Office (PMO) Professional
|Job Title:||Program Management Office (PMO) Professional|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2021 09:54|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking a Program Management Office (PMO) Professional to support a multi-year, strategic business and digital transformation program. Note – this a Program PMO, not a Corporate PMO.
The Program is using a blend of PRINCE2, MSP, and Agile methods. The Program is about to enter the delivery phase and it needs a high-functioning PMO. Our client is seeking an experienced person to join a small team of professionals with a range of skills and expertise who are building a value-centric PMO. You will have demonstrated PMO experience in Program Administration and Support – preferably in a Program-level PMO. Currently, the PMO’s functional responsibilities provide support to the Program Manager and the Program in the following areas:
Planning and Controls:
- Risks and Issue Management
- Program Planning and Scheduling
- Program Resource and Finance Management
- Configuration Management and Quality Management
- Program Assurance
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Program Governance
- Program Information Management
- Program Change control
- Secretariat and support of two Program Boards and a Management Team.
- Program Standards (Processes, Templates, Practices, etc)
- General support across the Program on a range of ad-hoc activities
You are a team player, who is a resourceful self-starter, and is oriented towards problem solving and providing good program support services. Program/Portfolio management qualifications and experience with government assurance processes would be an advantage.
Demonstrated experience in Program Management (PMO) operations.
Managing and delivering Program Administration and Support elements of PMO processes, including coordination of related program and activities.
Coordinating governance and reporting processes, including providing quality assurance advice and briefings to the Program Manager on draft program reports, and program change control matters.
Support to integrated program information management across all areas of the Program
Ability to work unsupervised, strong prioritisation skills, and responsive to changing demands and tasks.
- PMO experience (preferably 5+ years).
- Experience with government assurance processes (such as Department of Finance Gateway Review).
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Team focus and strong stakeholder liaison abilities.
- Qualifications and/or experience in Managing Successful Programs (MSP) and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodologies.
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT, with an estimated start date of 4 January 2022 for 12 months, with a 12 month extension option.
Must be Australian citizens with current Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Sunday 12 December 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's