IT Systems Tester
|Job Title:||IT Systems Tester|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2021 12:31|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly experienced IT Systems Tester to join one of their growing teams in Canberra.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Contribute towards defining a Test Automation framework and the automation of manual testing tasks across all projects within the ATO.
- Apply sound technical understanding of relevant automated test tools and related technologies (e.g. Selenium, Protractor/Karma, Cucumber, and automation framework) in development of automated test suites.
- Apply practical programming experience using .Net (preferably C#), SQL, XML and package management (e.g. nuget, npm etc).
- Identify and automate manual test cases where necessary.
- Take ownership, plan and execute both functional and non-functional tests as per the SLA and within agreed timeframes.
- Implement and manage continuous automated testing integration using Microsoft tools (e.g. Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Unit testing framework) for the automation of functional/system testing.
- Attend daily stand-up sessions and represent QA in release planning, to ensure balanced, low-risk distribution of testing tasks throughout the iteration.
- Develop a sound business understanding ensuring tests are defined and developed, with close alignment to the business use of the system.
- Encourage and promote quality excellence within the team, ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared.
- Mentor and guide permanent APS staff to develop automation testing competency.
- Adhere to the ATO’s system development methodologies in all test activities
Location: Canberra (must be able to work 100% from the office – no remote option available)
Contract Term: 12 months 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 10 December 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's