|Job Title:||Data Analysts|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2021 10:02|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking 3 Data Analysts to join their team. The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Extracting and integrating data from a variety of sources to develop and maintain a range of reports and analytics products for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with big data sets from a range of structured and unstructured sources to draw insights and develop visualisations.
- Maintaining a high level of record keeping and data management across a range of IT systems.
- Preparing statistical reports, briefs, minutes, and other documents and to a high standard.
- Managing data modelling and analysis projects, including managing and overseeing the work of a team with varying levels of data modelling expertise.
- Utilising data to develop high-quality and evidence-based analysis and reports.
Proficiency in one or more programming languages (particularly SQL and/or R) and the use of Excel to conduct analysis.
Demonstrated experience working with big data sets from a range of structured and unstructured sources to draw insights and develop visualisations.
Proven ability to interrogate modelling inputs and outputs and prepare analysis and advice.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and both technical and non-technical audiences.
Ability to build the technical capability and knowledge of other staff members.
Experience working with Azure Databricks would be an advantage.
Knowledge of the Australian VET system would be an advantage.
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based can be based in ACT, NSW or offsite, with an estimated start date of 10 January 2022 for 6 months, with one extension option of 12 months.
Must be Australian citizens with ability to obtain Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Thursday 16 December 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Quality ETL Developer (Technical Developer)
Senior Data Engineer level 5 (NV2/TSPV)
Senior Data Engineer level 4 (NV2/TSPV)
ID18404 Software Engineer – Research Data Management x 1
(Backfill) Data Quality ETL Developer (Technical Developer) - (Baseline, ability to obtain NV1)