(NV1) Test Analyst - Level 2
|Job Title:||(NV1) Test Analyst - Level 2|
|Start Date:||2021-12-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Damien Mackerras|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2021 17:14|
- Work within and enhance existing testing arrangements and processes that ensure the delivery of high quality software and systems for production use.
- Document and execute test cases, scripts, reports, plans and results to measure and improve the quality of the software being tested;
- Review and analysing results; determining the source of faults and working with developers to address issues.
- Support productive working relationships by working cohesively and flexibly with the development team, the broader project team, key business partners and stakeholder groups.
- Prioritise work in an environment with competing priorities using an understanding of interdependencies and the organisation’s strategic priorities.
- Maintain a defect register in Team Foundation Server to record and analyse test results against software releases.
- Other tasks as requested by Director Portfolio Performance Measurement in accordance with the clients outcomes.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: Up to a further 12 month extension may be available.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of this role, we require an NV1 clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16th December 2021.
Call Damien on 0480 002 503 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Transfer and Support Analyst level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple positions level 2 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Customer Service Analyst level 3 (TSPV)