Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-12-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2021 09:41|
The Business Analyst will be responsible for customer engagement, process modelling and development of system requirements. This position is responsible for the elicitation of business and technical requirements and the modelling of new and existing business processes to inform ICT project delivery for a fast paced, dynamic business unit.
The Business Analyst will work independently within broad guidelines to contribute to multiple projects within the program. This will involve working with business stakeholders, project managers, systems architects and delivery teams as required to elicit and communicate requirements for successful delivery. The Business Analyst will work with Agile teams to improve Agile processes that ensure customers’ needs are understood and satisfied.
The Business Analyst will interpret business needs and works with architects and system engineers to ensure customers’ fundamental needs are understood at a basic level. The role is required to work with engineers and architects to satisfy business needs that align with the strategic technology direction of the organization.
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate will be required to work across all projects.
- Provide leadership in stakeholder engagement and manage relationships with customers that have unique and often conflicting requirements and priorities.
- Take responsibility for concisely and accurately documenting the requirements of business, ensuring they are unambiguous and measurable/testable.
- Model complex business processes associated with customer integration activities.
- Ensure technology solutions satisfy the customer needs by working collaboratively with architects and developers and the wider stakeholder list.
- Define (pre-delivery) and measure business benefits (post-delivery) from realised capabilities in line with organisation strategy.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst – Multiple Positions level 5 (TSPV)
Portfolio Management Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Learning and Development Analyst - Designer level 5 (TSPV)
Telecommunications Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
Data Scientist level 5 (TSPV)