Senior Recruiter – Talent Acquisition
|Job Title:||Senior Recruiter – Talent Acquisition|
|Start Date:||2021-12-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2021 10:30|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to provide full life-cycle resourcing and applicant management across their allocated geographic region.
You will be required to resource for requisitions in your respective region, provide market analysis and support, and/or create strategic resourcing initiatives in line with your regions business needs. You will work independently while continually partnering and collaborating with the APAC Functional Delivery Lead team to ensure that all requisitions are resourced adequately. You will act as a SME and be simultaneously required to support the business by providing industry and market intelligence to ensure you are providing a best practice recruitment solution.
Act as a Talent Advisor and provide a premium candidate experience, consultative support to the APAC Functional Delivery Lead team to influence hiring managers and other key stakeholders to ensure attraction of top talent while identifying any gaps for your clients (i.e. benchmarking, emerging markets, recruitment trends, premium interview experience, etc..,).
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Attract, Assess, Engage, Interview and Present a slate of high-quality/top candidates for business requirements/requisitions and maintain effective relationships with candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating an ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
- Utilize a variety of resources to source candidates including: job boards, cold calls, creative online searches, internal job posting site, and employee referral program
- Consistently maintain your own personal network of pre-qualified profiles suitable for business review (‘Top5’ external profiles/talents) which you will leverage to identify for suitable requisitions
- Conduct telephone, video-conference and/or in-person interviews to evaluate applicants and refer qualified candidates to the hiring demands of the business function
- Develop and implement effective passive and active candidate generation tactics
- Compile and present Market insights/analysis by examining hiring needs, generate reports, and make recommendations on market/competitor activity and technology trends (acting as a market SME)
- Execute all requisitions resourcing in your aligned region and provide support across the full life cycle of recruitment
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, human resources or a related discipline, or six or more years of relevant experience
- Six or more years of relevant experience in Telecommunication/Enterprise (B2B) domain hiring and offering ‘Premium’ Candidate experience
- Extensive experience recruiting in a Corporate, In-House, RPO and/or Agency recruiting environment
- Experience in building effective Sourcing strategies to attract, source, engage and hire high-quality/top talents by optimizing the utilization of the sourcing tools/techniques
- Strong knowledge of local recruiting policies and practices and legislative requirements in Australia and New Zealand
- Experience in understanding the changing market trends and competitive landscape, and apply understanding to create optimized approach to source top talent
- Previous experience generating a consistent pipeline of high-quality candidates within tight timelines utilizing a variety of resourcing channels/resources
- Previous experience working on project aligned hiring activity (working to project plans, delivery lines, etc.,)
- Extensive experience in using applicant tracking systems (ATS) such as PeopleSoft, Workday, etc.., and the regulatory/compliance requirements in region
- Experience in partnering/working with and leveraging external vendors/partners
- Experience developing and delivering end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements in a complex MNC enterprise
Contract Term: 12 months
Call Maria Luiza on 0480 002 461 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's