ASP.Net Core (React) Developer
|Job Title:||ASP.Net Core (React) Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2021 14:12|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking an ASP.NET Core (React) Developer to join their professional team in the Major IT Projects Branch. They have a number of Dynamics 365 portal projects currently in progress. The Developer's role will include the design, development and support of current and next generation applications to enable business and productivity, with a focus on consistency, innovation and best practice.
You will be responsible for developing exciting new products and supporting critical systems and will work across a number of projects and systems, providing excellent stakeholder engagement and technical leadership in:
- ASP.NET Core (specialising in React)
- .NET application development and support
- Microsoft Dynamics integration
- Microsoft Azure services, integration and deployments.
- Proven track record delivering business solutions using a combination of the following technologies: C#, ASP.NET Core (React) and Dynamics 365 (desirable).
- Experience delivering Azure digital solutions, including designing, building, testing and release of software in an enterprise environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
Experience developing ASP.NET Core (React) applications.
Experience working in and leading agile teams.
Experience with Microsoft Azure technologies.
Experience integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM online
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT or offsite, with an estimated start date of 14 January 2022 for 6 months, with 2x6 months extensions.
Must be Australian citizens and must have current Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Wednesday 22 December 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT .Net Developer
ICT Database and Applications Developer
Senior Web Developer level 5 (NV1)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (Multiple) level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer Engineer – Multiple positions level 5 (Python/Java) (TSPV)