Dynamics 365 Developer
|Job Title:||Dynamics 365 Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2021 14:44|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking multiple Dynamics CRM Developers to join their professional team in the Major IT Projects Branch.
They have a number of Dynamics 365 greenfield and legacy remediation projects currently in progress. The Developers' role will include the design, development and support of current and next generation applications to enable business and productivity, with a focus on consistency, innovation and best practice.
You will be responsible for developing exciting new products and supporting critical systems. The successful applicant will work across a number of projects and systems, providing excellent stakeholder engagement and technical leadership in:
- Dynamics 365 CRM online
- .NET application development and support
- Microsoft Azure services, integration and deployments.
- Proven track record delivering business solutions using a combination of the following technologies: Dynamics 365, C#, ASP.NET, React (desirable).
- Significant experience delivering Azure digital solutions, including designing, building, testing and release of software in an enterprise environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM online, including configuration and customisation of Power Apps/Model Driven Apps.
C# and ASP.NET development skills and experience
Experience working in and leading agile teams.
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT or offsite, with an estimated start date of 24 January 2022 for 6 months, with 2x6 months extensions.
Must be Australian citizens and must have current Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Wednesday 22 December 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's