|Job Title:||Interaction/UI Designer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2021 15:33|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking an Interaction/UI Designer to join their professional team in the Major IT Projects Branch. They have a number of Dynamics 365 portal projects currently in progress. The role entails the redesign of essential systems and portals to ensure efficiency, usability and a human-centred approach.
You will be responsible for assisting in the development of exciting new products and supporting critical systems. You will work across a number of projects and systems, providing excellent stakeholder engagement and technical leadership in:
- Human-centred interface design, including for web and mobile platforms
- Evidence-based design and prototyping across all levels of fidelity. Ability to prototype in code is highly desirable
- Designing for users with accessibility needs
- Experience collaborating with developers and business analysts
- Experience in human-centred interface design, including for web and mobile platforms
- Experience in evidence-based design and prototyping, including coded prototyping as required (desirable)
- Experience in accessibility and designing for users with accessibility needs
- Experience collaborating with developers and business analysts in an agile environment
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT or offsite, with an estimated start date of 24 February 2022 for 4 months, with 2x6 month extensions.
Must be Australian citizens and must have current Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Thursday 13 January at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's