|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Salary:||$0 - $155 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2021 17:48|
One of our Private clients is looking for a highly Security Architect to help drive their Managed Security platform forwards.
This role will be in the operations Design and Architecture Team, and will be accountable for the delivery of, and improvements to our client’s existing managed security platform.
You will be curious and enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment, learning every day and finding better ways of working. You will apply your technical expertise across our gateway and cloud environments to ensure its supportability and stability for a seamless customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Architecture and ongoing development of security, networks and systems within the FSOC managed environments.
- Act as Design Authority which is the body that approves designs & solutions for the FSOC environment.
- Setting direction for the business, service & product roadmaps, capacity & availability management of infrastructure, and overall solution architecture for new designs or solutions.
- Work effectively with Operations, Product, Sales and Service Delivery teams in order to create designs and solutions that are supportable by operations, integrate with our client’s Product life cycle (PLCM), provide value to the customer, and are Marketable by the Sales team.
- Work with the Product team to develop product & service catalogues, Product & Service roadmaps in order to integrate and align with the rest of our client’s international business product strategy.
- Manage and build relationships with client executives to understand their needs and bring in new business and opportunities that satisfy client requirements.
- Minimum of five years hands on technical IT Security experience, with a strong emphasis on the operation of firewalls..
- Minimum of five years’ hands on networking experience with a focus on data communications with detailed knowledge of network security, crypto, IPSEC, MPLS, 802.1q, OSPF, BGP4, GRE Multipoint, and DMVPN. Including working knowledge of IPv6 networking and load balancing technologies.
- Minimum of two year experience in the design and deployment of Internetworks, in both government and non-government environments.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge with security, SMTP, HTTP/S, DNS, IPSEC/SSL VPN’s, IPv6 & TCP/IP, And two for the current EPL firewall products used in the Certified Gateway Environment.
- Experience in monitoring tools such as Nagios or Cacti
- Working knowledge of Palo Alto, Juniper, CISCO, McAfee and Checkpoint firewalls, VMware, F5, Web Gateways and Email Gateway appliances
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills, be articulate in explanations and communicate in a clear positive fashion with internal and external stakeholders, clients and suppliers.
- Good understanding of the technical, operational and procedural requirements in both Government and non-Government IT security guidelines.
- Design, implement and handover IT projects including standard documentation sets.
Location: Canberra (must be able to work 100% from the office – no remote option available)
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 04 January 2022
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's