Business Analyst x 3
|Job Title:||Business Analyst x 3|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2021 15:31|
- Coordinating, analysing, evaluating and documenting business requirements from a variety of sources
- Identifying, developing and supporting the development of business cases, capability blueprints and concepts of operations, working with a range of stakeholders to ensure alignment with strategic objectives
- Developing and delivering high quality documentation which may include data models, business process models, business requirements and process design documentation for new and existing departmental systems
- Analysing current data flows, information sources, business systems and software products to determine approaches that will improve performance and integrity of the interface between system users, the operating system and applications software
- Exploring all possibilities and designing alternatives to address problems and identify solutions
- Facilitating business requirements workshops to enable the development of innovative solutions to highly complex business issues
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with relevant stakeholders to ensure the department’s and partner agencies’ project activities and milestones are achieved
- Working collaboratively as a key partner with project delivery managers, project managers, systems developers and the departments partners
- Ensuring documentation adheres to the Program’s project management methodology and quality standards
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the project governance framework, System Development Lifecycle framework and Business Analyst Group
- Using well-developed written and verbal communication skills to develop briefings for senior internal and external stakeholders
- Representing the work area at relevant meetings and forums
- Undertaking official travel interstate, as required.
Demonstrated 4+ years’ BA experience, with a proven ability to deliver very complex business analysis artefacts and deliverables, which may include:
- Business cases, capability blueprints and concepts of operations
- High-level and detailed business requirements
- Business process design documentation, use cases and user scenarios
- Requirements workshops
- High-level problem-solving skills, including the ability to develop innovative solutions and form sound judgments
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate productive working relationships in a dynamic working environment
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent/demonstrated experience
The role is based in Canberra, with an estimate start of 1 February 2022. Initially to 30 June plus 2 x 12 month possible extensions.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens, hold a current NV1 Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria when applying for this position. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym on 1300 944 936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Applications close Wednesday 5 January 2022.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's