Solution Architect (Application, Business, Cloud, Data, Security, Technical -NV1
|Job Title:||Solution Architect (Application, Business, Cloud, Data, Security, Technical -NV1|
|Start Date:||2021-12-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kowhai Kerewaro|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2021 12:25|
In the role, you will be responsible for the creation, iteration, and maintenance of architecture within your chosen realms of Application, Business, Cloud, Data, Security and Technical. The role will embody the key principles, methods and models that describe the organisation's future state, and that enable its evolution across the Client’s department.
Key Essential Requirements:
- Develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current Cyber Security strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Design, develop and implement complex Cyber Security Systems-of-Systems (SoS) Solutions Architecture to achieve business objectives.
- Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program, and gaining endorsement by the program’s Design Authority.
- Monitor industry products to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging Cyber Security technologies.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Identify, document, and resolve issues and or problems that arise during the course of capability development cycle.
- Deliver capability utilising the systems engineering lifecycle, including the development of system designs and complex design documentation
Length of contract 12 Months
Contract Extension 12 months - subject to funds availability and organisational suitability assessment
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of work we require a current NV1 clearance.
How to Apply: Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 January 2022.
Call Kowhai 0480 002 504 for any further Information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's