|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2021 14:21|
The Department is seeking the services of an experienced Project Manager to support the delivery of a number of Technical projects. You will need to have demonstrated 5+ years of experience in managing large scale technology projects, leading cross functional teams, and being responsible for driving the implementation and deployment of highly complex projects, preferably within the Australian Federal Government.
You must be proficient in managing multiple projects in parallel and closely working with business and technical delivery teams. You will be fully competent in delivering projects throughout the entire project lifecycle.
You will be responsible for developing project documentation, reporting on progress, and managing budgets as they relate to project delivery. Specific duties include:
- managing multiple projects in parallel;
- working with business and technical delivery teams;
- managing and leading the delivery of projects throughout the entire project lifecycle;
- developing project documentation,
- managing project reporting, risks, issues, changes and dependencies;
- managing project governance and team co-ordination;
- reporting on progress, and
- managing budgets as they relate to project delivery.
- Previous experience managing complex IT Projects through the full project lifecycle.
- Experience providing expert advice on complex problem solving and technical issues management.
- Proven ability to Manage and provide direction and support to project resources/teams, monitoring progress and follow through to ensure timely and quality outcomes are achieved.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders both verbally and written.
- Experience delivering projects using a Hybrid Waterfall and Agile delivery methodology.
- Formal qualifications in Project Management.
- Understanding of API & Integration concepts and UX expertise including wireframes, user flows, site maps and functional documentation
The role is based in Canberra. An estimate start of 11 January 2022 for a 12 month contract with 3 x 12 month possible extensions.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and have a current a Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion when applying for this position. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie on 1300 944 936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Applications close Monday 10 January 2022.