Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2021 12:11|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to help design and deliver revolutionary new experiences and improved outcomes for job seekers and employers. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for working with business stakeholders to refine and document the data analysis and reporting needs of multiple business lines.
The successful candidate will have experience working in Agile and ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard; including relevant work experience to deliver design and research activities, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. The Senior Business Analyst will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and be able to communicate effectively and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders; including team members, product owners and executives.
The Department is seeking self-driven, curious individuals with a keen desire to learn, adapt, and make continuous improvement; being committed to seeing things through and delivering on key results and objectives. Applicants should demonstrate an understanding of:
- The DTA Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard,
- Agile ways of working and scaled agile practices.
- Experience in planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on business needs, identifying and leading improvements to existing services
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud
- Demonstrated experience managing customer relationships and expectations through clear and regular communication
- Demonstrated experience providing thought leadership through ideation and collaboration, providing clear, defined ideas and viewpoints to senior stakeholders resulting in clear direction to delivery teams
- Have demonstrable experience working in a large agile program, facilitating cross team communication of user stories and dependencies
- Experience in generating service models and clearly articulating actionable insights and opportunities for service and experience improvement
- Specific experience in developing user value based requirements for either web experience or data projects
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT, with an estimated start date of 4 January to 30 June 2022, with 2x 12 month extensions subject to funds and approval.
Must be an Australian citizen and have the ability to obtain a Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Friday 24 December at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's