Business Process Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Process Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2021 12:45|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst to work in a department that is undertaking a significant Technology Refresh program with a focus on ensuring fit for purpose technology across all business areas. In this role, you will conduct analysis, design and specification of new and existing IT systems to support the business using appropriate standards, methodologies and toolsets.
Your responsibilities will include building strong, trusting relationships with key stakeholders to analyse, understand and model current state business processes. You will also be required to work with those key stakeholders to denote pain points and inefficiencies associated, with a lens to assist and guide the group to a future state that is appropriate.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills, with particular focus on workshop facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis, human-centred design and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems.
- A demonstrated ability to apply structured business analysis deliverables and use tools and techniques such as:
- Documenting high level detailed requirements
- Mapping current and future state business processes
- Creating user stories and use cases
- Documenting standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Conceptualising information and constructing visual models
- Demonstrated experience in requirement gathering and developing acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements
- Demonstrated experience in applying business process e-engineering to business and application processes and procedures
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT, with an estimated start date of 24 January for 12 months
Must be an Australian citizen and have current Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Thursday 13 January 2022 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's