|Job Title:||System Testers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2021 18:07|
You will be required to:
Ø Analyse documented specifications, user stories and requirements to support the creation of test cases
Ø Write, review and execute test cases. Ø Effectively prioritise testing efforts, and test case execution.
Ø Report and track the resolution of defects/issues as they are found in testing.
Ø Work with the ability to be proactive, flexible, and agile, whilst managing changing goals and scope in a multidisciplinary agile project team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- Effectively prioritise testing efforts and test case execution, and report and track the resolution of defects/issues
- The candidate will be required to; Encourage and promote quality excellence within the team Ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared Communicate honestly, clearly, proactively and consistently
- Experience of writing and managing test cases using Azure DevOps
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based –9 Month Contract with 2 X 12 possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 6 January 2022
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Connie on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's