Systems and Security DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||Systems and Security DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||$0 - $160 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 30, 2021 09:17|
One of our Private clients is looking for experienced Network Security Automation Engineers to help drive their Managed Security platform forwards!
Their Operations Centre is focused around collaboration and success and you will be a part of a highly skilled operations team managing dynamic multi-tenanted and dedicated secure gateway environments. These environments utilise a range of technologies that are underpinned by a framework that ensures security, reliability and agility for their customers. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across multiple vendors in the network and security space, as well as helping lead their customers to a cloud focused gateway service.
These two mid-level roles are part of a newly minted operations team, and would be accountable for the delivery of, and improvements to their existing managed security platform. You will be curious and enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment, learning every day and finding better ways of working. You will apply your technical expertise across their gateway and cloud environments to ensure its supportability and stability for a seamless customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Enabling Automation and Orchestration across a variety of environments.
- Network and System Administration for services such as Identity, Backup, DNS, Logging and Operating Systems.
- Creation and maintenance of comprehensive documentation and supporting processes.
- Transition of new services and solutions into Operations for ongoing support.
- Interact with other teams and vendors to resolve issues and deliver high quality solutions.
- Translation of Requirements into well documented, functional solutions.
- Current Australian Federal Government security clearance at NV1 minimum
- At least 2+ years of experience working in a 24x7 Cloud or SaaS production operations team or alternatively similar experience working with on premise systems management.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Relevant certifications such as: AWS, Linux, Automation, Security, VMware, Azure
- Linux and Windows Systems Administration and automated deployment experience.
- Experience with the deployment and use of Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL.
- Working knowledge of ITIL Change Management processes and the Australian Government Information Security Manual.
- A passion for Automation/Orchestration using tools such as Puppet, Demisto, XSOAR, Rundeck and Ansible.
- Demonstrable sound written and oral communication skills
- The ability to communicate and explain highly complex solutions in a clear positive fashion with internal and external stakeholders, clients, and suppliers.
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Please send our applications ASAP
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Jo or Mo on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)
(NV1/NV2 preferred) Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer
Cloud Security Enigineer
Systems Administrator - Linux level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)