|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2022 14:04|
We are looking for a Delivery manager – Day to day operations to assist with the technology aspects of the Departments build.
• Manage the ICT delivery activities to ensure agreed timelines and outcomes are met
• Translate business objectives into streams of ICT work, aligning technology and business outcomes
• Analyse and troubleshoot delivery issues efficiently and effectively
• Oversee daily activities of the delivery team and provide direction and guidance as required
• Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns
• Report delivery status to Delivery Lead and develop required delivery documentation
• Identify resource constraints, project blockers and resolve with Project Managers
Skills and Experience Required:
- Translate business objectives into streams of work, aligning technology and business strategy, analysing and troubleshooting delivery issues efficiently and effectively
- Work with Project manager to identify resource constraints, project blockers, set delivery priorities and recommend schedule adjustments to meet delivery schedules
- Serve as primary contact for partner, user and vendor inquiries and concerns; report delivery status to Delivery Lead and develop required delivery documentation
- Experience with various project methodologies, including hybrid models (such as Waterfall and Agile) to meet the organisational project management needs
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. 6 month contract with options to extend for 2 x 12 months pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's