SAP BASIS Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP BASIS Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2022 14:58|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly experienced SAP BASIS Consultant to join their growing team in Canberra.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- System Monitoring and maintenance
- Incident investigation and resolution;
- Enhancements and platform optimisation activities;
- Participate in the implementation of new Projects (Install, build, upgrade, patch etc.) and enhance (upgrade, patch, migrate, maintain etc) in the Development, Quality, Pre- production and Production SAP environments.
- On-calls and Hypercare support.
- Management of transports and changes.
- Enhancements and platform optimisation activities associated with SAP products and interlinked databases, mainly DB2 mainframe, Oracle and SAP HANA.
- implementation of new Projects (Install, build, upgrade, patch etc.) and enhance (upgrade, patch, migrate, maintain etc) in the Development, Quality, Pre-production and Production SAP environments and assessed the project suitability from performance perspectives.
- Identify and implement the quick win as well as deep dive into enhancements opportunities.
- Experience with multiple SAP Technologies such as CRM, PSCD, ERP, SolMan etc.
- Experience with multiple DB platforms such as DB2 Mainframe, Oracle, HANA, SQL etc.
- Experience working in multiple Operating Systems such as UNIX, Linux, z/OS (Mainframe), Windows etc.
- Experience with Incident Resolutions and Root Cause analysis in large complex environment.
- Experience with SLT replications and SAP Work Load Manager (WLM).
- Ability to take ownership of system issues and provide solutions in effective manner.
- Ability to identify system needs in proactive manner and develop tuning and optimisation strategy.
- Understanding of PI/PO integration scenarios, message monitoring and queue Management.
- Knowledge of SAP System refresh using TDMS or DSM tool.
Contract Term: Until 28 February 2023 with 1 x 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 20 January 2022
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's