|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2022 17:27|
We are looking for a Business Analyst to assist with the technology aspects of the Project. The key deliverables of the roles include:
• Represent policy/ business interests in a large-scale ICT project
• Liaise with the ICT build team to ensure ICT design, development, testing and prioritisation meets business requirements
• Initiate and run workshops and meetings with business users to gather requirements and confirm deliverables
• Produce artifacts that can be used to progress requirements via an official governance process
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong communications skills including the ability to:
- Prepare and lead workshops and meetings with business and ICT colleagues as well as external stakeholders.
- Prepare business requirements and project management documentation
- Experience acting as a business side analyst and representative in data driven IT projects.
- Detailed knowledge of the software development lifecycle and business systems implementation.
- ICT qualifications or certifications in Business Analysis and/or Project Management
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. 6 month contract with the option to extend for 2 x 12 months pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's